Tuesday, July 16, 2024
  Customer Online Services -
Our Services Make Payment Apply Now Payments Provide Info My Case
  Apply for Services  



Office Finder


Site Map

Sign In

DCSS Home Page
Warning: To apply for services either the Custodial Parent or Non-Custodial Parent/Alleged or Custodian must reside in the state of Georgia, otherwise please apply in your state of residence.

Please click on 'Privacy' for an important security message concerning your personal information!!!

Use our online application to apply for Child Support Services. There is a non-refundable $25.00 application fee if you do not currently receive Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) or Family Medicaid. If you have questions about the application please contact Customer Service.

If you currently receive TANF or Family Medicaid, your information has been automatically referred to Child Support by the Department of Family and Children's Services (DFCS) or You have the option of completing and printing application to mail in or bring to local office.
Please be advised that a pending application will be discarded if it is not completed and submitted within 7 days.
All applications requiring a fee will be discarded if the fee is not paid in full within 25 days of submission.

Before you get started on your application,you may want to review the list of Applicant Instructions and Required Documents.
   *I want to:   Start a New Application
  Open a Saved Application
  Check the status of my Application
Download the application

Same Day Service- Applicants requesting Same Day Service processing must bring the completed application, all required and supporting documents to the local Child Support Office before 3:00 pm
You also have the option of completing the online application then download completed application to take to the local Child Support Office along with all required and supporting documents.
*I am the: Custodial Parent
     Biological parent who lives with the child(ren)
Non-Custodial Parent/Alleged
     Biological parent who does NOT live with the child(ren)
     Non-parent who lives with the child(ren)